INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information about you when you register to become a member of the Website. In addition, we keep a record of the email addresses of those who communicate with us via our survey and newsletter. The information collected may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, facts regarding your complaints. Lastly, we may collect information about you if you participate in any contest or promotion. The information collected may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, and facts relevant to the contest or promotion participation. Generally, we will obtain the consent of individuals at the time personal information is collected or disclosed.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information at any time subject to any specific contractual provisions and the requirement to provide reasonable notice. You may opt out of any email communications such as promotions or newsletters at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the email or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We understand the importance of protecting your personal information and will do our best to implement safeguards to protect personal information against unauthorized access including the use of the latest Internet security protocols to protect personal information collected through the Website.
Our website platform is managed via Shopify. Shopify has its own customer protection measures in place for security of personal and financial information. For more information regarding Shopify’s security parameters visit their website CLICK LINK.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information from you when you order products from us on our site when you ask to be included in our on-going communications. We may collect your name, contact information and other personal information to fulfill your order.
When visiting our web site, you are able to visit anonymously.
Outlaw Brew Co. Inc. uses your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Contact consumers for marketing purposes;
- Process your consumer complaint or request.
- To process transactions: The information you provide to us will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic communications: The contact information you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information. We will allow you to easily opt-out or unsubscribe to our company communications
- Personalize the content or layout of the Website for consumers.
- Improve the content of the website
- To improve our customer service
- To administer a contest, promotion or survey
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will not be used to place you on any mailing lists, except with your prior consent. We do not sell, trade or other transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third part sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
This policy was last modified in November 2017.